Wondering what the heck I have been up to? - The Style Sisters

Wondering what the heck I have been up to?

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, March 15, 2023

 Wondering what the heck I have been up to? 



Hi friends! Top O the mornin to ya! I have lots of fun things to share you with this week.  

St. Patrick's Day ideas for you that are quick and easy. 
Tie Dye and cropped wide pant outfit, Gold and Green Tablescape and a Copper and green tablescape for St. Patrick's day dinner. Asparagus pesto recipe that is so good!

St. Patrick's day linky party 

You are going to love all these cute ideas that I shared from last weeks linky party! Click here to go the party! 

Spring Fashion 

How to wear wide leg cropped jeans? I have a cute outfit idea that you will love. 

St. Patrick's Day tablescapes

The luck of the copper penny tablescape. Wait until you see how I put this tablescape together...It is easier than you think! 

Perhaps you like gold at the end of your rainbow...here is a pretty green and gold tablescape that is perfect for St. Patrick's day dinner. 


Healthy Recipe

Yummy asparagus pesto recipe with peas! Perfect for spring.


Need some DIY project ideas?

If you are thinking about doing some DIY projects make sure you check out some of my projects. I have done everything from window treatments, painting anything and everything including bathroom faucets, wall treatments, furniture updates and more! Come and see all my projects. 

Entertaining Ideas

Spring is a time to plan some birthday parties and bridal or baby showers. I have lots of fun and easy ideas for and tips and tricks. Everything from kids Wild Kratts to fancy French parties, Surprise parties and music parties. Baby showers with all kinds of fun themes and bridal showers with beautiful decor. 


Enjoy your week! 

Hugs, 
Karin

 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0