A penny for your thoughts tablescape for St. Patrick's day! - The Style Sisters

A penny for your thoughts tablescape for St. Patrick's day!

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, March 10, 2022


Here is my lucky penny St. Patrick's day tablescape

I am so "lucky" to be able to share my new St. Patrick's day lucky penny themed tablescape with you today. 

Just by aligning lots of pennies together it created a really unique centerpiece. 

Combining the copper with green is just a natural for St. Patricks day don't you think? 

See the entire copper and green St. Patrick's day tablescape and my tips on how to create it here. As well as lots of other St. Patrick's day tablescapes, crafts and recipes as I am participating in fun blog hop. 


Karin :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0