How to make Coastal Christmas Crafts - The Style Sisters

How to make Coastal Christmas Crafts

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, September 05, 2020

How To Make Easy Coastal Christmas Crafts


Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know that I have two new posts on my Karins Kottage blog all about Coastal Christmas crafts that are super easy and cheap to make! The Coastal Christmas wreath is made using a recycled pine wreath, sea shells and something unusual that I haven't used in craft making! Cotton Piping!! Yep and it is super cheap too! 
The other two crafts are Napkin rings and darling place card holders! I share links where to but the crafting supplies that are cheap! 
Super easy to make and would make fabulous Christmas gifts too! 
Hope to see you all over there and leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by! :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0