New Blog New Posts! Huge NEW announcement! - The Style Sisters

New Blog New Posts! Huge NEW announcement!

By The Style Sisters - Friday, May 15, 2020



New Blog and New Posts

If you haven't stopped by my new blog Karins Kottage lately you may have missed out on some new posts! 
 One of which is my easy red white and blue mason jar vases

New blog New Posts Huge New announcement
They are super easy to make and perfect for any patriotic celebration you might be having at home this year. I used fresh flowers from my garden so literally there was hardly any cost to making these darling mason jar vases. 

Huge Announcement


Also I have a huge announcement

It's true! It is a very exciting journey we are on to fix up this 220 year old palace in a beautiful town called Casoli in Italy. Follow along as I share how it all began, the design, renovation and what we are going to do with this 38,000 sq foot palace! 

Hope to see you soon over at Karins Kottage

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0