White cake white frosting with strawberries - The Style Sisters

White cake white frosting with strawberries

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, March 04, 2017

I love homemade white cake with white frosting there is something about it....maybe it's more moist, maybe it just seems lighter and fluffier...whatever it is I love it!

I made this cake using a boxed mix and adding sour cream, extra eggs and a hint of orange rind to the cream cheese frosting....my heart be still...there was nothing left!

 I tried to make this a naked cake but I haven't mastered that look very well so I just added lots of strawberries on top and all around the base then I sprinkled the whole thing with powdered sugar.
If anyone is interested in the full recipe leave me a message and I'll be happy to give it to you.
Enjoy your day!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0