Our new little peach and wedding update! - The Style Sisters

Our new little peach and wedding update!

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, June 04, 2015

Our daughter Madeline blessed us with a new baby grandson and he just looks like a little peach! His coloring is gorgeous and he has peach fuzz all over his little self! His cheeks feel like velvet! I can't kiss him enough! Theodore is his name but we call him Theo :)

I feel so incredibly blessed to be the grandma to these four little pups!! 
Wedding plans are running full speed ahead for our daughter Emily! I am so excited to show you some sneak peeks of the colors she chose! I am in the process of making navy and white striped table runners for all the tables. 

Inspiration for the centerpieces are from stylemepretty.com we are trying to find wooden boxes like these. The flowers will be similar in color.

The reception will be in a huge barn and there are some large wooden benches in there and so I am going to make some pillows to go on them in the Peach, Coral and Navy colors... I had most of these fabrics but I ordered the navy and white striped from fabric.com

Well my friends I have got to get crack-a-lackin or we will be having the reception in an empty barn! 

I will try to keep you updated as we go along!

Karin 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0