Taking a Break again :0 - The Style Sisters

Taking a Break again :0

By The Style Sisters - Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello my bloggin friends...I am once again feeling the need to take a break for awhile from blogging. I just don't seem to have it in me to come up with new tablescape ideas...when I lived in Texas (away from my family) I had lots of time to play with my dishes and come up with fun new ideas...but right I just don't have the time to play with dishes....I am playing with my grandkids :) I will be keeping my blog up and running and I will on occasion write new posts or even come up with a new tablescape idea but not every week.

I appreciate each and every one of you that have supported me in so many ways on this Blog...your words of encouragement and your thoughtful comments have really made my day so many times!

I will be back...but right now I am going to take a break and enjoy spring and summer outside running after my grandkids.

Love, Karin :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Great post,I really like your article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely ladies.
    We all need a Break some time.. I hope you have some fun time with your Grandkids. I know how hard it is to come up with new Tablescapes ever week. Have fun !!
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karin...you will be missed but you have to do what you have to do. Blogs can come and go but your grandkids are forever. They will love every minute with you!

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss your Posts and ideas! Hope to see you here soon... Have a great time with your Grandkids and Family, you deserve it!
    Dani from
    porta-guardanapos-dani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss you, but everyone needs a break...Your family is priority...I would take time with my granddaughter over a tablescape any day!!...so have fun, rest, and see you when you get back!!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What??!?!?! Oh, wow. I totally understand the need to take a break, though. Sometimes, as you said, we just don't have it in us for whatever reason. It's a lot of work churning out new ideas week after week after week! I'm glad you will have some time to enjoy family and friends, and I will look forward to seeing you back on occasion. Take care, have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked your table setting with small wagons. I would like to know if the candies in the wagon are the air,melt in your mouth type candy? I have been looking for this candy for years, and I cannot find it or a source. Please give me name or source. Have a great time with your Grandchildern:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0