More things to make using old book pages - The Style Sisters

More things to make using old book pages

By The Style Sisters - Friday, January 20, 2012

I have this fetish right now for things made from old book paper and I have found some amazing photos on Pinterest of things creative people have made useing the old book pages. I know some people freak out that we cut up old books but I look at it as recycling...especially if the books were already in bad shape. I find most of my books at thrift stores and pick the ones that have yellowed pages. Below you will see a wreath I made for my mom and she used it has her centerpiece on the table here on my other blog called Dress the Table (that I haven't updated in quite some time but there are some great tablescapes on there too!). 
This wreath is from a fantastic tutorial you can find here on Living with Lindsay


This amazing ornament is from LoraJeans Magazine blog here
she gives a full tutorial on how to make them. Lora was inspired by Martha Stewart. . 

How about this gigantic rose made from kraft paper! This is from Sunday Evening Blog and she also shows a great tutorial on how to make this and others.


Here are some amazing paper book ornaments for sale on ETSY here
Such creativity with paper...I love it!
10 Paper Ornaments Assortment Vintage Book Pages- White Floral Design- Handcut and Folded

You can see more of the old book page ideas here on my pinterest...come check it out!
Please share any fun ideas you have with old books too!
Karin


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Great ideas!

    Hope you are well
    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0