Centerpiece Wednesday and other fun Kottage Happenings! - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday and other fun Kottage Happenings!

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Fun Things Over On Karins Kottage


Hello friends! I just wanted to let you know about a few fun posts over on my other blog 
Hope to see you over there and if you can leave me a comment to say Hi :)

Please come and link to Centerpiece Wednesday this week and share your creativity with us or just come over to get inspired! I am highlighting 5 great blogger ideas from last weeks party! 
Bloggers join together to share their creative ideas by linking up to my party

You might want to check out my latest post too- A Romantic outdoor dinner at home inspired by French County Cottage's new book Inspired Gatherings I think it turned out so pretty and it was inexpensive, easy and elegant. 
Pretty romantic outdoor dinner at home under a big tree. Inexpensive, pretty and easy to do

My sweet hubby and I enjoyed a picnic out in the woods on Sunday afternoon and it turned out perfect! Again simple and easy to put together.
Quick and easy picnic in the woods!

Come on over to Karins Kottage and see all the details! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0