Navy white and gold tablescape birthday dinner. - The Style Sisters

Navy white and gold tablescape birthday dinner.

By The Style Sisters - Sunday, August 21, 2016


 My niece recently turned 21 and we had a family dinner for her so I used my Navy and white striped fabric that I used for my daughters wedding that you might remember here. I just love being able to use and reuse things from my daughters weddings. More bang for the buck I say. 

Navy Gold whtie and gold tablescape, birthday dinner, birthday dinner

I brought out my gold goblets to bring a little sparkle to the table. Recently I took out my mirror in my dining room and hung up this giganctic chalkboard for a fun look. My daughter Emily made me the gold stirped vase for my birthday so I used that and added two others and palced them down the center of the table with fresh flowers. 

Navy Gold whtie and gold tablescape,gold vases,  birthday dinner, birthday dinne



Navy Gold whtie and gold tablescape,gold vases,  birthday dinner, birthday dinne

One of the vases is mostly covered in gold glitter for a sparkly effect. 
,gold vases,  birthday dinner, birthday dinne
Maybe some of you remember these cute napkin rings that I used to sell here on my blog
I saved some for myself and used peach and navy ones that worked perfectly. 




Navy Gold whtie and gold tablescape,gold vases,  birthday dinner, birthday dinne

Navy Gold whtie and gold tablescape,gold vases,  birthday dinner, birthday dinne
We had a lovely dinner and my niece loved it. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I loved everything about this tablescape from runner to beautiful flowers. Glitter vase is something new hat I have learnt fromthis post and I will make the same.Your napkin rings are adorable. And, that board idea is fabulous with a beautiful note.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0