BREAKING NEWS

Saturday

Valentine Ideas Round-Up

The holiday of LOVE is almost upon us!

As I have been looking around for ideas and inspiration I came across some fun things! A shortbread recipe, heart garland and fabric and felt hearts....I just had to share these cuties with all of you. I am going to try and make some of these fabric hearts and send them to my grandkids as a keepsake Valentine :) The shortbread cookie sounds so delish I may have to make some and send them along with the fabric hearts.

Valentine ideas round-up, fabric hearts, heart garland, red hots shortbread, the style sisters

1. Jill Burgess Bailiwick Designs 2. Mara May Etsy shop 3. Curly Valentine 4. Bakingdom 5. Helen Phillips

 

 

Share this:

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Karin!
I love Valentine's Day . . . and the month of February. Three of my fours kids celebrate their birthdays in February, so it's such a fun month for us.
Loving the adorable Valentine photos you shared!
Have a beautiful weekend,
Suzanne

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 The Style Sisters. Designed by OddThemes