Highlights of Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

Highlights of Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Friday, September 21, 2012

These are just some of the great Posts from Centerpiece Wednesday come check them out!
I love these beautiful dishes and the color combination!
Isn't this such a fabulous idea to add a pop of blue to you fall mantle!

Cream and caramel tablescape is some amazing eye candy!

My place to yours

Check out this fall mantle with all the great elements!

My place to yours

This recipe for cinnamon pumpkin pancakes sound amazing!

 

 

Thanks to all who have linked up and shared great ideas with us this week!

Karin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for highlighting my recipe! I am truly honored. Happy weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've highlighted some of my favorite blogs. Thanks for the reprise. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anyway to email you so I will ask you here in comments.....I was googling about possibly spray painting our bathroom faucet and your blog came up. The only thing you didn't mention was what kind of spray paint you used. Was it Rustoleum? I want that oil rubbed bronze black and thought that is what we would use but thought I'd ask you.
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0