Tablescape Tuesday Ideas - The Style Sisters

Tablescape Tuesday Ideas

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It is Tablescape Tuesday over at betweennapsontheporch so here are some ideas for you. Make your table come alive by using some color! Placing your silverware in different places also adds a little zip to your everyday table. Go get yourself some daisies from the grocery store and put them in unexpected places on your table.

Use two napkins! I used a red one underneath the salad plate for some color and the yellow one folded into a flower for some punch.
I know....I know some you are saying to yourselves...two napkins? What for? and I answer...FOR FUN...WHY NOT? It looks pretty.

I used a square white plate for yet another look.
My daughter... Madeline and I were just playing around with ideas one day and took lots of pictures so I could post them here on the blog. I hope it makes you think about trying something new and different once in awhile to make your everyday feel special with just a little effort.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. How darling! They turned out wonderful and bright and cheery.

    I sure hope your brother and his family is doing alright. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I am sure their names on on the Temple prayer roll.
    My sister had brain cancer and IT IS extended family affair. My heartfelt best wishes are coming your way:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love how you made the napkin into a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daisy napkin...very clever! How about a tut on how to do it. *hint hint*

    Welcome to Tablescape Tuesdays! (or Thursday as they will be from now on)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the daisy flower napkin! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fun, I can't stand it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tablescape!
    Fun and festive~

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0