Family Room makeover - The Style Sisters

Family Room makeover

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, January 12, 2019


This is our family room and I love this room because we gather our family and friends in here often.

I also dislike this room because it has a few quirky things innit that make it difficult to decorate. 
1. There are two very large openings into the room. One from the hallway and the other from the kitchen.
2. The fireplace is in the corner of the room. 
3. The windows are not centered on the wall 
4. A large bump out that is the back wall of my kitchen pantry. 🥴


I have rearranged the furniture in this room many times to try and get in plenty of seating and also have a good view of the TV without blocking the kitchen entry and allowing for a open feel. It has been such a trick. You can see from my pics above that I am trying 3 different layouts and need a coffee table. Anneke from Coastal Interiors suggested I get a round coffee table so I can have more space. So I am looking at these ottomans from Wayfair and I think I have made my decision to do the tufted one. I’ll post again to show you how it looks once I receive it. Wish me luck! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0