French Tablescape light and airy and white - The Style Sisters

French Tablescape light and airy and white

By The Style Sisters - Monday, April 04, 2016


"A Lovely French Breakfast in the Sunroom"
Peeking through my crystal chandelier at my tablescape you can see some beautiful things...come along as I give you a tour...






French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters
Up first are the placesettings..these turquoise colored placemats are from TJMaxx
White dinner plates are from Ikea
Soft blue salad plates are from Tai Pan
The tan colored dessert plates are from Salvation Army
White Napkin rings I've had for a few years now.

French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters



Take a look at this darling French egg holder... a silver crown votive candle holders 
French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters


French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters

I love using creative things to serve fruit kabobs in. Like this cute little metal French looking container. Or I could use it to place napkins or silverware in it for a buffet. 

French entertaining,fruit kabobs, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters
The fruit kabobs are made up of bananas, cutie oranges, kiwi and blueberries! My grand kids ate them up!

This tall wired cloche is filled with branches covered in moss and peeking out is a little love bird. 
oh I just love using these little metal crown votive holders as mini vases...they really add that sparkle to the table. 

French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters




The room just glows with my chandelier hanging above. 


The wired cloche really makes a statement on the table don't you think? You could even fill it with flowers or a tall white candle.
French entertaining, French tablescape, Light white and blue tablescape, The Style Sisters



Hope you enjoyed the tour! 
I am participating in 









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I like it. The elegant look of this French table makes me feel like a queen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0