The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Throw Back

I came across a coupe of old pictures that I thought you would love to see! LOL I am rocking this black jumpsuit don't you think? My daughters think it looks like a mechanics suit! My brother in his light blue tuxedo is a total classic too! I think this was for his 8th grade graduation. I am probably 16 yrs old here


Ok so you know I've told you that I am short waisted and here is the proof!!  Haha long legs with no body! It just cracks me up looking at this photo. Seeing these makes me miss my sweet brother a lot. For those of you who don't know.. My brother passed away 5 years ago from colon cancer at the young age of 48 :( but he is still alive in hearts, memories and we see him in all his children! It's amazing how many of them have his mannerisms!! 
Hope you've enjoyed your Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

} changeThumbSize("PopularPosts1",210); changeThumbSize("BlogList1",210);