Karins Kottage Happenings Lately - The Style Sisters

Karins Kottage Happenings Lately

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, June 27, 2024

 

Karins Kottage Happenings

Hello my friend! Happy Tuesday I hope your are doing great. Life here at the Kottage is full of summer fun these days. We have been enjoying our morning walks around the lake, swimming at the pool with our grandkids and loving our local outdoor concerts. 

Summer is fun here at the Kottage. This week I am sharing my weekly linky party, A scrumptious recipe for leftover pork and  some 4th of July ideas! 
If you haven't heard, our house is one of 6 finalists in the American Farmhouse Style perfect porch contest! I am so excited and would love the opportunity to be highlighted in their magazine! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0