Karins Kottage Linky Party- Halloween Ideas - The Style Sisters

Karins Kottage Linky Party- Halloween Ideas

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, October 06, 2022

 Karins Kottage Linky Party- Halloween Ideas is live!

Hi friends hope you are all enjoying the beginning of fall. I love love all the colors of leaves that are changing. I just wish fall would last a little longer than just a month. Are you all excited for the upcoming holidays? I sure am! 

This week I am highlighting some fun creative Halloween ideas from four bloggers. I know you are going to love all these ideas! 



Here are a few of my newest recipes that are perfect for using up what is growing in your garden right now. 

Halloween Crafts

I have been busy making some fun Halloween crafts that are simple to make. 
My favorite one is this witch hat made from a paper sack! 

Here is a fun way to reuse glass vases from the thrift store! Even using old tissue paper you might have laying around. It does not get any easier than this! Make sure to pin in on Pinterest to your Halloween board. 


Recipes

Easy cheesy vegetable torte 


Peach crisp with oatmeal



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0