Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party #196 - The Style Sisters

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party #196

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Hard to belive isn't it that I have had #196 Centerpiece Wednesday linky parties? 

I think it is actually more than that but between my two blogs it is hard to tell haha. 

Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party Highlights 

This week I am highlighting some really fun ideas! Come on over and join in the party! 
Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party #196

How to gild a pumpkin tutorial from Stone Gable

A beautiful dresser that was painted and distressed by Petticoat Junktion 

Some delicious candy corn sugar cookies and 

And another adorable pumpkin craft that personalizes your pumpkin from The Crowned Goat


It is always so much fun to see what everyone links up each week! 

Other Happenings over at Karins Kottage

I have been super busy trying to post some of my fall craft projects. I really just need two of me to get
 
everything accomplished that I want to! Anyone else feel like that these days? 

Here are few Posts that you may have missed lately. 





Halloween Shopping Ideas



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0