The Colors Of Fall Outdoor Tablescape - The Style Sisters

The Colors Of Fall Outdoor Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, October 14, 2020

 Hello my friends! Today over on Karins Kottage I am sharing The colors of Fall Outdoor Tablescape

I am trying to squeeze out the last few warm nights of autumn by dining outdoors. It was a spectacular night, the temps were just right, no wind and gorgeous fall leaves. 

For the centerpiece I clipped twigs and flowers from my backyard bushes and that set the tone for color palette along with using my bright yellow and white striped throw! 

I wish fall would last a few months longer....It really looked amazing! 

PLUS I am involved in an Autumn tablescape hop with some very creative bloggers. So many Tablescapes to get inspiration from. All their links are on my blog. 



A Spooktacular Centerpiece Wednesday 

Don't forget to check out my Spooktacular Centerpiece Wednesday Linky party for some Halloween ideas! I have highlighted only a few but there are So. Many. AMAZING. Ideas! 




My First E-Book Bewitching Halloween Entertaining Ideas

Also I wanted to let you know about the Bewitching Halloween Entertaining book I wrote! After putting together so many Halloween parties, Tablescapes, cooking fun Halloween treats and meals I put them all together into an E-Book available on Amazon! 

New Recipe

I also have a yummy Fresh Pear Tart recipe on Karins Kottage too!

 

Come on over and say Hi! 



 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0