Ribbon Wand Tutorial - The Style Sisters
DIY

Ribbon Wand Tutorial

By The Style Sisters - Monday, August 31, 2015

Ribbon Wands 

Ribbon Wand tutorial, DIY, DIY Wedding

I am in the process of making ribbon wands for my daughters wedding and I am in love with the colors my daughter has chosen, 

DIY, Ribbon Wand, DIY Weddings
I cut the ribbon 24' long and sewed three of them together at one end 

DIY, Ribbon Wand, DIY wedding reception

I just kept sewing them in a long line and then cut them apart

DIY, Ribbon Wand, DIY Wedding, The Style Sisters


 I attached each ribbon to a 12" dowel using double stick tape and it worked perfectly!!

I wound it around and it stuck to itself and holds perfectly!!





These would be perfect for a little girls party too! 
DIY, Ribbon Wands, DIY Wedding Reception

Let me know if you make some too!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0