Decorating- It is all in the details - The Style Sisters

Decorating- It is all in the details

By The Style Sisters - Monday, January 12, 2015


Silver and Baubles and Deers OH MY!

 When we were working on my mom's


 I was trying to find unique items that look and felt "French" without it saying the word FRENCH


Master Bedroom Makeover Details
My mom and I love the blog French Country Cottage and I found this picture and tried to recreate it 

French Country Cottage

We found this old silver chaffing dish at a garage sale a few years ago so I knew it would be perfect 

filled with some pink glass ball ornaments

Home Goods and Ross came through with this mercury vase and cool deer jewelry holder

You see my step dad is a hunter so we had to put a little Deer in the room :)

Master Bedroom makeover Details

The style Sisters Master Bedroom Makeover

The style Sisters Master Bedroom Makeover details

This scrumptious unbelievably soft throw was also from Ross

Grey Throw Master Bedroom Makeover The Style Sisters

Decorating its all in the details

We had fun putting this room together :)

What details do you think are important in a room?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0