Taking down Christmas - The Style Sisters

Taking down Christmas

By The Style Sisters - Monday, January 05, 2015

Another Christmas come and gone 2014 was an awesome year! 🎄


Decor is off the tree... Now to pack and store. I haven't even started to take down my "Sugar Plum" dining room... I kinda don't want to take that room apart because it will feel naked :(
It is always bittersweet taking down all the decor... Sad because all my preparations, baking, decorating, celebrating with family and friends is over but happy because my house will feel less cluttered and more spacious...almost new again  :)

Does anyone else feel like this?

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day now or wait until February? I don't usually decorate for Valentine's Day but I like to set a pretty table but maybe this year I'll do some small decorating ❤️

Karin 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0