Fashion Friday- summer outfit - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- summer outfit

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, June 05, 2014

I don't have a picture of myself in these shorts to show you you them on me..but I love them! They are so comfortable and I love the length and the stretch. They are from Downeast in fact all of these clothes I like are from Downeast.

I think this little camp shirt would be so versatile for summer dressed up with a little necklace like shown and worn with shirts, skirt or pants.

I can't get enough of stripes this season and paired with a cardigan is perfect for chilly summer nights.
This yellow necklace is airy and light and perfect for summer!

I will have to put together an outfit with my shirts and show them off next time :)

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0