Rogers Gardens- Newport Beach California - The Style Sisters

Rogers Gardens- Newport Beach California

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, January 18, 2014

A couple of weeks ago my hubby and I went to Newport Beach for a quick business trip and it was gorgeous...as usual :) As a child we moved there from New Jersey back in January of 1970...it was a really cute beach town. I remember when Rogers Gardens came into town...there flowers have always been spectacular! I love what they create...so while we were there we popped in and I took a few pics for inspiration.

Rogers gardens! Newport Beach, spring gardens

Here is just a little sampling of their hanging baskets...yeah it's always flower growing season in Cali.

Hanging floral baskets, Rogers gardens Newport Beach
Inside there are so many beautiful rooms filled with my kinda eye candy...these were adorable.
Glass domes with birds Rogers gardens thestylesisters

Lanterns of every size and shape were plentiful...would it be weird if I put some in every room of my house? I love lanterns!

Lanterns Rogers gardens Newport Beach www.thestylesisters.blogspot.com
They were in the process of clearing out all their Christmas and bringing in beautiful spring items that I drooled over. These real hydrangeas were seriously glowing..calling out my name..."Karin, take us home to snowy Utah" it's a good thing I was flying home otherwise I would snatched up everything!
White hydrangeas, Rogers gardens Newport Beach, California,,gardening, the style sisters
More darling lanterns and cute red baskets

Outside there was a plethora of garden plants and flowers to choose from.

All I could think about was....do we have to go back home to all the snow????

Rogers gardens flowers, gardening, the style sisters

This lemon tree was so fragrant and I just loved the shape of it..do you think my fellow passengers on the plane would've minded if I had brought this baby home?

If you are ever in Newport Beach...stop by Rogers Gardens and see all their magnificent gardens and gift items...it will amaze you.

I can't wait for spring!!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    Looks like you had a wonderful trip! I also would love taking the Lemon Tree home with me.. Thanks so much for sharing your photos with me, hoping you are having a wonderful weekend and please keep warm..
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that place. It is totally amazing. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    You were in my neck of the woods! I love Roger's Gardens. So many beautiful flowers and plants . . . and gifts. My favorite time to stroll through is Easter, Halloween and Christmas . . . there are so many inspiriting vignettes! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your husband has a business trip to Southern California close to a holiday :0)
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that brings back some memories!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0