Fashion Friday- Be Yourself - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Be Yourself

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, January 23, 2014

I am no fashion expert but I enjoy fashion, being myself and laughing!! Oh my gosh...my husband once again was trying to be Mr. Photographer and ended up taking many pics of me almost peeing my pants laughing so hard! You will see those lovely pics at the end of this post.

Today's fashion tip is: Just be yourself....I love the color turqoise...I think it is flattering on everyone so when I saw these skinny jeans in turqoise from Old navy..I knew I had to have them. The denim coat is a fun piece I bought 4 years ago at TJmaxx..so unique and different.

Fashion for 50 something's, Fashion Friday, over 50 fashion, thestylesisters

I paired the turqoise skinny jeans with a crisp white blouse...(I adore white blouses!) I am wearing the blouse untucked and belted to once again camouflage the belly area ;) I topped it with this new light pink salmon colored cardi from old navy. Fashion doesn't have to cost a lot.

I have always had a thing for pointy shoes...They make me feel chic. These golden yellow pointy toe kitten heel shoes I have had forever. By adding them to my "ensemble" I think it gives it a little sumpin sumpin :)

Fashion for 50 something's, fashion 50 and over, thestylesisters
Aren't they just adorbs...(my niece in college uses this term) I wish I could remember where I found these and wish I could find them in lots of different colors..they are very comfortable and look chic without the big high heel that makes you look like you might fall over and causes pain in my feet and back.
Golden yellow pointy toe shoes, thestylesisters, fashion Friday

On Sundays my niece...Elli and her best pal from college...Isabella, usually come over for Sunday dinner and....for Christmas Isabella gave me this beautiful necklace as a thank you for feeding them... Is she precious or what?

Ok I know you have all been waiting for the pics "Mr. Photographer" took of me...well here they are LOL just being myself :)
Fashion for 50 something's, Thestylesisters, fashion Friday, over 50 fashion
Happy Friday everyone!

Karin

Linking up to

style elixir

Simply lulu Style

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    I love seeing how much fun you're having in your photo shoots!
    And I love your jean jacket and muted mustard yellow shoes!! Love!
    Thanks so much for sharing :0)
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink sweater paired with the turquoise necklace. Also love your lip color. Could you share details on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone ever read or reply to comments left on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry I was away on vacation the lip color is revlon saucy mauve 560...I am amazed that someone would even notice my lip color...thank you :)

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0