Beautiful Area We Live In - The Style Sisters

Beautiful Area We Live In

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, June 02, 2012

It has been one year now since we moved from Texas back to Utah and I just love the area where we live!

I took our dog on a walk around the lake tonight and it was so perfect outside...I took a bunch of pictures with my phone so they are not the best quality but I thought I would share them with you anyways.

Looking at the lake in one direction .....has a view of the mountains
This is a view of one of the bridges that goes over the lake all lit up.
I had to show you this picture with the moon in the sky.
As the evening progressed the reflection of the moon in the water looked like diamonds sparkling in the water....I LOVE this!!
I could have stayed out there all night long looking at this view!
You know that movie called Dan in Real Life and they all stay at their family lake house? ....Ever since that movie I just wanted to live by a lake and now I do.
I feel so so very blessed to live in a beautiful neighborhood surrounded by many great neighbors.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs, Karin :)

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Oh, it looks just lovely! How nice to live so close to such a beautiful lake and walking paths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures. There's nothing like feeling at peace with where we live. Enjoy it. ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0