Cowboy Baby Quilt...Happy Trails to you... - The Style Sisters

Cowboy Baby Quilt...Happy Trails to you...

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, September 16, 2010

I love old cowboy prints and when I saw this darling Michael Miller cowboy fabric I knew I could turn into a darling quilt for a baby boy!
My sister is having a boy and I have two friends who are both having boys and my daughter recently had my first grandson...CALVIN! It's a boys world around here.
I used four prints on the front...Red and cream striped ticking, next the old fashioned cowboy print, then a creamy beige fabric with red stars and finally the blue bandanna fabric.
On the back I used a creamy beige soft flannel.
I am currently selling this quilt in my Etsty store http://www.etsy.com/shop/ittybittybooties
Giddy up Cowboy :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That is so cute..I love the older looking fabrics too, this will make someone very happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little cowboys are just tooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine thank you so much it is so soft I can't get Wesley to leave it alone
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, you might like this link for adorable vintage look baby birth prints www.lullabybabe.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0