Outdoor Fall Tablescape in the backyard - The Style Sisters

Outdoor Fall Tablescape in the backyard

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, September 15, 2018

 I showed you all a Fall tablescape that I did on my backyard patio...HERE
I wanted to show you how with just a few changes you can have a completely different look!
Starting with the centerpiece...I added the apples from the other tablescape to bring in more of the red color.

For a unique look add fruit and dried corn with fall leaves and paper pinwheels.
At each placesetting I used mason jars filled with fresh herbs and flowers from my backyard.
To make white plates pop off the table use dark placemats and a dark dinner plate, mixed with a fall leaf plate to bring in even more autumn colors.
Amber colored goblets add a beautiful sparkle to the table.
 
Are you ready for fall yet?
This is one of my new creations...I found the candlestick at a thrift store and topped it off with a white quiche dish to make a footed cake plate. I left the candlestick all old and crusty looking with old wax drips on it too!


Use what you have growing in our yard to make mini bouquets for your guests.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. lovely post dear beautiful pictures

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/RosabelleTreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much .. I appreciate you leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, and I love the paper fold creations used in the centerpiece made by your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita... they are really fabulous! I need to make a few more because they are so great to use on tablescapes.

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0