Creating a Fall Tablescape - The Style Sisters

Creating a Fall Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, September 13, 2018

Create a Fall tablescape Idea using Gold, Peach and Purple colors!
 When my daughter Emily turned 26 I decided to have a nice Fall Sunday dinner for the family and there ended up being 17 when it was all said and done. 
Thanksgiving tablescape, Fall tablescape, Peach colored pumpkins, Gold chargers, Tablescape
I started with the centerpice- clipping fall leaves from the around the yard and then I placed them in a large cream colored urn and surrounded it with lots of pumpkins in the soft peach color and white. I am seriously in love with the peach colored pumpkins!!

Fall Tablescape, peach colored pumpkin centerpiece, Thanksgiving table decoration ideas

The leaves on some of our bushes are just spectacular this year! 
Fall centerpiece pumpkins and leaves, Fall decorations
For the tablecloth I used a white textured throw from Ikea..I love the nubbiness (is that a word?) of it! I got out my gold chargers and used my white dinner plates and fall leaf salad plates, gold silverware, peach print napkins and a fun orange red bauble napkin ring. 

 I decided last minute to spray paint the frame of the chalkboard gold...you may remember I used this chalkboard and the twin one at her wedding a year ago and the frames were white. 
Fall Tablescape, peach colored pumpkin centerpiece, Thanksgiving table decoration ideas
 Do not laugh at my feeble attempt to write out the menu on the chalkboard. LOL My other daughter is a pro at this and does a beautiful job.... this is not so great but it was ok. 
I served Pumpkin bruschetta, Two roasted chickens with potatoes, yams, carrots and onions, and a spinach salad. Madeline made creamed peas and two different kinds of amazing overnight bread! 
Then for dessert I made a Salted caramel chocolate cake!  
Gold framed chalkboard with menu
 Ohh these pumpkins I just can't get enough of them
Fall centerpice peach colored pumpkins
 I used mixed goblets of amber gold and purple
 More pics of the bauble napkin rings on the napkins
fall napkin rings

The Style Sisters Thanksgiving tablescape ideas
 Here is the gang! There are 3 little grandkids not in the photo...they had their own little table



 Hope this gives you a few ideas on how to decorate a fall table for a large crowd.
Thanksgiving fall tablescape, Fall tablescape, The Style Sisters, Peach colored pumpkins, Fall Cetnerpiece ideas

linking to 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. What a warm and beautiful table for a bunch !
    I love the colors you used and the purple goblets are just perfect !
    I think Fall should a Thankful season, period. I too hosted an early Thanksgiving because we were ALL together for a change. I explain on my post.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabby...it is just so fun to use different colors for a Fall Tablescape like purple goblets. I totally agree with you about it being a Thankful season...It is really the best holiday...because it is all about being together with the family and appreciating the beauty of the season. Thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0