Witchapalooza tablescape - The Style Sisters

Witchapalooza tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, October 04, 2017

I have been "brewing" up a fun Witch tablescape in purple, green and black!

witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters
Check out how I used these witch plates that I used in other Witch tablescapes. The colors are somewhat muted purple and greens and I knew I could create something unique
witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters
 I am also using my black and white Italian pasta dishes as the main plate and the witch plates as salad or dessert plates. 
witch hat napkins, witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters
 I started by adding 2 different colors of tulle in the center to create a poof of color and then added lots of details 
witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters

Framing old Halloween pictures that I printed off the computer in black and white and putting them in a frame brings in Halloween days of gone by.  
Pioneer Woman goblets, witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters
 This is a real picture of my mom!! Mom won the ugly mug contest in her high school....she can still cross her eyes like that!
Ugly mug contest, witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters

For the witch hat napkins I simply took two napkins...black and purple or black and green and cinched them up with my unique napkin rings. They are actually candle wreaths. 
Pioneer Woman Goblets, witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters
  I am in love with these purple goblets that The Pioneer Woman has created and are available in Walmart! I can't wait to use them for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter!
Pioneer Woman goblets from walmart, Pioneer woman dishes, witch tablescape, Witchy tablescape, Halloween decorations, The Style Sisters

Linking up to 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I LOVE your table, Karin! Not too Halloweeny, just perfectly witchy. Your color scheme is great, and I agree about those glasses. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. شركة امست للتنظيف
    امست للنظافة

    شركة امست للتنظيف بالقطيف هي افضل شركة تنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية يمكنكم الاعتماد عليها في تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والبيوت والمجالس والكنب والمفروشات والخزانات والمسابح وكافة خدمات التنظيف الشاملة والمتنوعة بافضل جودة وافضل الادوات وامهر العمالة وارخص الاسعار بخصومات تصل الي 30% اتصل الان واحصل علي الخصم مع شركة امست للتنظيف

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0