Springtime at Temple Square - The Style Sisters

Springtime at Temple Square

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, April 29, 2017

Have you ever been Temple Square in Salt Lake City in the spring? 
It is spectacular! There are gardens everywhere filled to the brim with gorgeous blooms..especially tulips of every color, size and variety. 

Salt Lake City Temple Square, Tulips, Families can be forever
Of course the temple itself is so beautiful and looks like a castle...which in a way it is.. It is the house of the Lord and so shouldn't it be a castle? If you are not familiar with Mormon temples and what they are used for you can go to this link and learn all about them https://www.lds.org/church/temples/why-we-build-temples?lang=eng

Salt Lake City Temple Square, Tulips, Families can be forever

It is the most peaceful place I know of on earth. 
Salt Lake City Temple Square, Tulips, Families can be forever
Every 6 months we have a worldwide General Conference and it is held in the conference center which is across the street from the Salt Lake City temple and if you go on a tour you can go up top and watch the sunset and look at more gardens that are on top of this building. You can learn more here https://www.lds.org/locations/temple-square-conference-center?lang=eng&_r=1

We took our grand kids to the temple grounds and they loved going around and picking up petals that have fallen. I took a photo of their little hands with some of their petals.  

children's hands and flower petals


Salt Lake City Temple Square, Tulips, Families can be forever
 I think this pink tulip is one of my favorites...the colors are so breathtaking. 
Salt Lake City Temple Square, Tulips, Families can be forever
Me and my hubby and our 4 grands
 I love this picture of two of my grandsons ...they are just so cute with one another
 I love my granddaughter :)
 My daughter Madeline and her daughter. 
 My precious son in law and his boys

Families can be Forever

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0