Christmas is over but I wanted to share my dining room with you. - The Style Sisters

Christmas is over but I wanted to share my dining room with you.

By The Style Sisters - Wednesday, December 28, 2016


I kind of don't want to acknowledge that Christmas is over yet! Normally I am ready to clean it all up but this year I have just enjoyed every moment of this season! So I am going to share a couple of the rooms I did this year. 
This is the dining room with my new chandelier from WAYFAIR and I simply\hung a few ornaments from it. 

Christmas chandelier, hang ornaments from Chandelier
I used a white textured 
Christmas dining room decorated- The Style Sisters


bright colored ornaments on  White Christmas tree with snowman topper

Christmas wreath with silver tree in middle with pastel garland

Pink ornaments, pastel ornaments in glass dish

Christmas decorations through mirror
I seriously have loved everything about Christmas this year! 


Hope each of you have had a beautiful Christmas and will enjoy the coming new year! 
Karin


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0