Pom Pom love for Christmas - The Style Sisters

Pom Pom love for Christmas

By The Style Sisters - Monday, November 21, 2016

I am obsessed with pom poms this year!! I love looking at all the amazing ideas on how to use them as Christmas decorations and I love the bright colors too! Here is a sampling of some I found looking for inspiration on the internet. 

Nest of posies amazing pom pom wreath!!
Pom pom wreath - Nest of posies
 Dig this Chick- Simple pinecone decorations bring back memories for me of being a kid

pom poms on pinecones
 Tater Tots and Jello shows how to make these adorable pom pom Christmas trees and wreath!

pom pom Christmas trees- Tater Tots and Jello
Erin With A Y shares her pom poms on her deer head

pom poms on deer head
I am dying over this pink pom pom Christmas tree pillow from Thistle Wood Farms

pink pom pom christmas tree pillow

Last but not least I still love my own Pom Pom wreath I made a few years ago too!
white pom pom wreath anthropology knock off wreath- The Style Sisters

 Are you going to use Pom Poms in your Christmas decor this year?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0