Weighloss Journey- Emily's new blog - The Style Sisters

Weighloss Journey- Emily's new blog

By The Style Sisters - Friday, July 29, 2016

Weightloss Journey!
It is so tough isn't it?
 I can't loose any pounds these day no matter what I do. It seems like all women struggle at one point or another to loose some weight and feel better. It is a REAL STRUGGLE! 
My beautiful youngest daughter has started a new blog about her life and about her starting her weight loss journey. 
Emily is funny and real! I think you can all relate to her very open and honest feelings...I know I do!  It takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there and take photos especially when you don't feel good about how you look. I am so proud of her no matter what she does or how she looks and of course I think she is beautiful inside and out....because she is! 
weightloss jourmey, Momma of two fur babies, Mormon, Emseeemily.blogspot.com
Emily is one of the most kind hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal as well and full of spice and vinegar  you will ever come across. I know you will want to follow along as she goes through this journey.

If you get a chance hop on over and show her some love. 
http://emseeemily.blogspot.com/ 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0