Super bowl Crockpot boneless Country Style Ribs for a crowd! - The Style Sisters

Super bowl Crockpot boneless Country Style Ribs for a crowd!

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, February 04, 2016

This is the perfect make ahead Super Bowl meal for a crowd!

For my daughter Emily's birthday she wanted to have a bunch of friends over for Sunday dinner and we had a crowd! It was a blast and I just love all her friends, You can see all the details from my Mix and Match tablescape HERE.

 For the menu I made Crockpot Boneless Country Style ribs that were the best ever, twice baked potatoes, broccoli and a friend brought a delicious salad! 

Crockpot Boneless Country Style Ribs for a crowd, Crockpot cooking

Seriously the crockpot is a lifesaver! I don't have pictures of the finished product but trust me....these were so tender they fell apart when you tried to pick them up and the BBQ Sauce is to die for!

 I bought two packages of these boneless country style ribs...about 7lbs of meat altogether. I salted and peppered them and added a sprinkle of Webers Beer Can chicken seasoning to give it just a tad more flavor and then I poured Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce all over them and turned the crockpot on low for about 6 hours and BOOM BABY! they were done!

Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauce, Crockpot Boneless Country Style Ribs
Seriously these were sooo good and only a tiny bit was left over...Just for me for lunch today :)

Twice baked potatoes-
I baked 7 nice sized potatoes for 14 people

1. Scrub them really good, rub a little olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt, poke with fork or knife
2. Bake at 400 for about 1 hour until soft when you squeeze them slightly.
3. Cut potatoes in half, scoop out the insides leaving a small amount to hold the skin in place.
4. Place the inside of potatoes into a bowl, add milk a little at a time (1/4- 1/2 cup or more) you don't want slushy potatoes, 1 stick of butter, salt and pepper to taste. Mix with mixer until soft and fluffy
5. I used a cookie scooper to fill the skins back up with mashed potatoes
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese...I just used what I had in the fridge
7. Broil in oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts and turns golden...keep an eye on them they burn quickly!

You could serve the ribs with my cool Football Veggie platter or a Pineapple football fruit tray and then top it all off with some chocolate dipped strawberry football cupcakes!! 
This menu leaves you more time to watch the game (or the  cute commercials) instead of being in the kitchen!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0