Taking a little time off... But not really! - The Style Sisters

Taking a little time off... But not really!

By The Style Sisters - Monday, May 11, 2015


So have I mentioned that my youngest daughter is getting married in July?? We are busy preparing for this exciting day!! We love love love her precious fiancé!!  I will have sooo many fun photos and ideas to share with you... I can't wait!! 

Here's a sneak peek of the colors.. Plus navy blue!!


Plus we also have another grandbaby boy due at the end of this month to make 4 grandkids! We can't wait for that exciting day either!! Plus they are all moving in with us for a little bit until they can find a new home near us!!
 So many sweet blessings in my life!! 
 I need to take a little break from Centerpiece Wednesday and maybe a little bit from blogging regularly....I will be one busy gal for the next little while and I will be back to share all these amazing wedding ideas, baby things etc...

Hope you will continue to check back on things here! When I get a few moments I will be back to post all about my oldest daughters house transformation!! 

I just need two of me right now! LOL 

Karin 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0