By Karin Brosnan - Monday, May 11, 2015
So have I mentioned that my youngest daughter is getting married in July?? We are busy preparing for this exciting day!! We love love love her precious fiancé!! I will have sooo many fun photos and ideas to share with you... I can't wait!!
Here's a sneak peek of the colors.. Plus navy blue!!
So many sweet blessings in my life!!
I need to take a little break from Centerpiece Wednesday and maybe a little bit from blogging regularly....I will be one busy gal for the next little while and I will be back to share all these amazing wedding ideas, baby things etc...
Hope you will continue to check back on things here! When I get a few moments I will be back to post all about my oldest daughters house transformation!!
I just need two of me right now! LOL
I came across a coupe of old pictures that I thought you would love to see! LOL I am rocking this black jumpsuit don't you think? My daughters think it looks like a mechanics suit! My brother in his light blue tuxedo is a total classic too! I think this was for his 8th grade graduation. I am probably 16 yrs old here
Ok so you know I've told you that I am short waisted and here is the proof!! Haha long legs with no body! It just cracks me up looking at this photo. Seeing these makes me miss my sweet brother a lot. For those of you who don't know.. My brother passed away 5 years ago from colon cancer at the young age of 48 :( but he is still alive in hearts, memories and we see him in all his children! It's amazing how many of them have his mannerisms!!
Welcome To Centerpiece Wednesday!
I love seeing what everyone shares each week... Creative, Fun and Inspiring posts!
These are just a few of my favorites
Here are a few posts from last week you don't want to miss
Ok everyone link up and share your creativity
By Karin Brosnan - Saturday, May 02, 2015
Found this recipe this morning from a blog called
Dramatic Pancake check out more of her amazing recipes!
I have to say these are the best cottage cheese pancakes ever!! They are like mini soufflés so light and fluffy!
Because there is hardly any flour the batter is thick... You can see the egg whites in the batter even on the griddle.
Toast some pecans on the griddle while the pancakes cook... Ahhhh pure heaven.... Feels like I am at a bed and breakfast!
- 3 large eggs, separated, yolks lightly beaten
- 1 cup full- or low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- few dashes cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites on medium-high speed until stiff, glossy peaks form.
- In a separate mixing bowl stir together egg yolks, cottage cheese, vanilla, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Gently fold the egg whites into the batter with a rubber spatula.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt a bit of butter in it; heat until a drop of batter sizzles slightly upon contact. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake, working in batches. Cook until surfaces bubble and edges are set, about 1 minute. Flip pancakes, cooking about 3 minutes more until undersides are golden brown. Repeat process until you have worked through all the batter. These pancakes tend to deflate a bit after cooking, so serve immediately for the fluffiest results. Serve with maple syrup, berries, jam, powdered sugar, or just a simple pat of butter.