Centerpiece Wednesday- DIY, Recipes, Styling tips, Painting and a Craft room tour - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday- DIY, Recipes, Styling tips, Painting and a Craft room tour

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, March 03, 2015


CPW
Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday linky party
Wednesday Linky Party- CPW - Thestylesisters.blogspot.com

Today I am highlighting some great ideas from last weeks party!
I am continually getting loads of inspiration each week.







How to Style a Kitchen Shelf with vintage finds | www.andersonandgrant.com





Just a few things you may have missed on 
The Style Sisters
Dr. Suess wreath made from pages of books- TheStyleSisters.blogspot.com

Fashion Friday - Navy and White Gingham blouse Thestylesisters.blogspot.com

Wall Art Sunburst Tutorial- Big Look for Little money, True Value Hardware, The Style Sisters

Ok I am ready to be AMAZED Party on!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. thanks so much for the party Karin!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Centerpiece Wednesday. It is a pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the highlights! Thanks for hosting, Karin!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Lemon Scones! I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my craft room! And thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karin, Fun to be here and see the features and those sharing - thank you!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the great party. Hope your week is awesome. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting another great party filled with great features

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you.
    Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I had it down to post for Centerpiece Wednesday but I missed it! I will add my tablecloth next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting the linky. I really wish I was artistic. Maybe I'll go see if I can learn to paint that pretty nest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the linky. I really wish I was artistic. Maybe I'll go see if I can learn to paint that pretty nest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Karin! I'm here! Thanks for inviting me and Peter Rabbit to your party; I'm so glad to join in! Having lots of fun here! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0