Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse versatility - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse versatility

By The Style Sisters - Friday, January 30, 2015



Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka Dots are so versatile!

Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse The Style Sisters

I really enjoy having a fabulous blouse that works in many different ways and one that can be worn in winter as well as the spring! I just noticed in the photos furry fluffs on my sweater...that drives me crazy! I am going to have to get out my razor and shave off the fluffy areas. 

 I paired it with a gold sweater and a fun sparkly necklace around the neckline and my go to dark skinny jeans

Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse The Style Sisters

 I am wearing flats a lot more instead of those crazy high heels that are so popular. I actually would love to wear a pair of those heels but my back would not be very happy with me...I will need to find a pair of kitten heeled pumps to give the illusion of heels with my jeans but I am happy with a comfy pair of flats for now :)

You may remember I blogged about this polka dotted blouse with a red skirt awhile back and again with a black t shirt over it for a completely different look. I know this blouse is going to get a lot of mileage the rest of the winter and on into spring...I can see it with some white capri pants or black pants and white jacket or bright colored sweater!!


 Fashion Friday- Black and White Polka dot blouse The Style Sisters

 So versatile and fun! 

I had pinned this to my Pinterest fashion board but when I clicked on it....it takes you to a jewelry store...I can't find where this gold skirt is sold and I really want to find one like it to wear with my black and white blouse.

Mustard pencil skirt

 OOOH and I had also pinned this polka dot blouse outfit with mint colored jeans and a grey sweater but again no link to credit the photo. I have these pants and a grey blouse so I think I will wear them tomorrow! :)









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I love the cute flats you're wearing. Where did you get them? I always look forward to Fashion Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan! That makes me so happy that you like Fashiin Friday!! :) I got the shoes from DSW a year or so ago... They are kind if a suede with silver beads and really comfortable... Hopefully they still make them!!
      Karin

      Delete
  2. you are so cute, and that blouse is great! I love the way you've paired it with the gold and black and also with the red. I'm going to have to be on the lookout for a black and white polka dot blouse. I want to look as stylish as you look. No heels for me either, but I want some of those cute flats like you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie you just made my day!! Thank you for your sweet comments. I found the blouse at Forever 21 I think I paid $20 it kind of has a foley feel to it and I just love it. Hopefully you can find one too :)

      Delete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0