Centerpiece Wednesday - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday

The place where bloggers share their creative ideas!

 

Cute idea for a window treatment - Old Things New Blog

Kitchen Swag 027

Super Cute Thrift Store Lamp Makeover - Our Second House

thrift store makeover

Yummy Chicken Pillow Puffs recipe- Lou Lou Girls

chicken-pillows-2-recipe

Love how this tablescape looks pretty napkin rings too- Peonies and Orange blossoms

The Painted Apron has a yuumy recipe for cheddar cheese cookies and a cute painted lid for her jar

painted lid for cookie jar thepaintedapron.com

Recently on The Style Sisters

Check out my newly chalk painted entertainment center!!

Lets Party!!

 

 

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for allowing me to attend your party. Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tablescape. Thank you so much for hosting and having me.
    Hope you're having a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for including my kitchen swag in your roundup of features this week. I appreciate you SO much. Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Karin! Thanks so much for featuring my cookies and jar! I am in my studio all day today, and hope to start painting a major piece of furniture, you have me so excited after seeing your entertainment center! Thanks for the party fun, have a great week!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love your entertainment center! The color is gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new color of your entertainment cabinet, so pretty....Christine

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0