The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday

The place where bloggers share their creative ideas!

 

Cute idea for a window treatment - Old Things New Blog

Kitchen Swag 027

Super Cute Thrift Store Lamp Makeover - Our Second House

thrift store makeover

Yummy Chicken Pillow Puffs recipe- Lou Lou Girls

chicken-pillows-2-recipe

Love how this tablescape looks pretty napkin rings too- Peonies and Orange blossoms

The Painted Apron has a yuumy recipe for cheddar cheese cookies and a cute painted lid for her jar

painted lid for cookie jar thepaintedapron.com

Recently on The Style Sisters

Check out my newly chalk painted entertainment center!!

Lets Party!!

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for allowing me to attend your party. Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tablescape. Thank you so much for hosting and having me.
    Hope you're having a nice week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for including my kitchen swag in your roundup of features this week. I appreciate you SO much. Thanks for hosting and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Karin! Thanks so much for featuring my cookies and jar! I am in my studio all day today, and hope to start painting a major piece of furniture, you have me so excited after seeing your entertainment center! Thanks for the party fun, have a great week!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love your entertainment center! The color is gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new color of your entertainment cabinet, so pretty....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

} changeThumbSize("PopularPosts1",210); changeThumbSize("BlogList1",210);