The Style Sisters Christmas Home Tour link up! - The Style Sisters

The Style Sisters Christmas Home Tour link up!

By The Style Sisters - Monday, December 08, 2014

Welcome to The Style Sisters Christmas Home Tour! I've noticed lots of home tours lately so I'm joining in on the fun starting today with my family room and I would love it if you would link up your home tour so we can all get inspired by one another! I wish there was a way we could share share treats at each other's home tours but just imagine I have a slice of my chocolate torte on a plate for you :)
Christmas home tour
My family room is kind of small but packed with lots of color, a large tree, fireplace, white sofas and lots of pillows.
2014 Christmas home tour
My little fireplace is decked out this year with fresh greens, Silver glass trees, red glass ornaments and my Anthropologie knock off wreath I made last year.
I love using fresh greenery...I just wish it would stay fresh longer!
2014 Style Sisters Christmas home tour
The red glass ornaments are just the cheap ones from Walmart and they have scratches all over them but I think it makes them look more antique.
Christmas home tour anthro knock off wreath
I can't tell you how much I love this wreath! I made one for my mom and sister last year too tutorial here
Deck the halls Christmas home tour
I love having white sofas (IKEA) so I can use all kinds of bright colored pillows on them and change my look often!
Style sisters Christmas home tour
The big blue bubble glass vase I found at target and filled it with faux Gerbra daisies. I added these fabulous tear dropped ornaments all around the base of the vase. (Gift from my mom years ago)
Christmas home tour style sisters
I love how my bright colored rug mixed with all the pillows makes this room feel happy and cozy.
I added more fresh greens to this hall table and layered a garland of silver glittered jingle bells over the top. Please ignore the times on the clocks...they are not working at the moment LOL
This is the other side of the room...which I am dying to paint this whole piece of furniture white! It would make this room feel soooo much bigger.
Oh Santa.....All I want for Christmas is for this to be white :)
Now link up and share your Christmas house tour...I can't wait to see!
linking to 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Oh I am going to have to make one of those white fluffy wreaths! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sweet comments and the invite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I so enjoy being welcomed into everyone's home.

    Shannon - bohemianjumktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how festive and cheerful you have decorated your home. Thank you so much for hosting such a great party. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home tour is lovely! I'm afraid mine is in parts as I haven't quite finished yet. Thank you so much for hosting. I hope your holiday preparations are going well and that you are enjoying the Season.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad I came back to read this post. Your Christmas decor is so pretty, and I loved the glimpse of your lovely home. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yey! Glad you decided to join in on the Christmas home tours. Your home is definitely bracing itself for the upcoming holidays. Anyway, I'm in love with that Christmas tree. You did a great job with getting ready for the festivities. Thanks for sharing! All the best! :)

    Willard Evans @ Wow Homes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous tree!!! And I am in love with your wreath! Thanks so much for the inspiration. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0