Have you heard of a spiralizer? - The Style Sisters

Have you heard of a spiralizer?

By The Style Sisters - Thursday, August 21, 2014

I had never heard of this cool machine until my daughter told me about it and I got one and I have to say it is so cool!

It comes with 3 different blades that allow you to take....lets say an ordinary zucchini and spiralizer it! It makes noodles of all kinds of vegetables. I am just a beginner at using this but I hope to learn more about it while enjoying healthy fruits and veggies in a fun and unique way!

I made this zucchini spinach and tomato stir fry combo last night and everyone loved it. The noodles are quite long so next time I need to cut them up a bit but my nephews thought it was cool to slurrp the zucchini noodles up like spaghetti :)

First I took a couple handfuls of spinach and 1 green onion chopped and sautéed them in a pan with Olive oil. I sautéed until the spinach was wilted and green onions were transparent..about 2-3 minutes. Then I added in some grape tomatoes that I halved and sautéed them for a minute or two as well. Next I added a little finely chopped garlic and cooked another minute.

Next I added in my spiralizer zucchini noodles! I used about 3 small Zucchini's, salt and pepper and sautéed them until they were cooked through but not soggy! I like my veggies to have a little crunch.

I chopped up a little basil and added that as well and used some for a little garnish and boom it was done! Really quick and yummy and fun to eat!

My daughter bought her spiralizer on Amazon...you can purchase yours.

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I have been dying to get one of these, thanks for the info!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0