Fresh Picked Bow Ties - The Style Sisters

Fresh Picked Bow Ties

By The Style Sisters - Sunday, August 03, 2014

I have recently added some fun new ties to my shop....specifically Bow Ties..for little guys!

I am so happy with how they turned out..my grandsons and nephews can't wait to wear theirs!

Bow ties for little boys, fresh picked ties, boys fashion

I really love how this baseball bow tie turned out...perfect for the "little slugger" in your house ;)Baseball ties, bow ties, boys ties

Here is my newest collection...more fabric options will be coming!

Bow ties for little boys, bow ties

This is one of my favorites...Little Cars!

Car ties, bow ties, boys bow ties

Your little man will look so dapper in this one!

This orange one is perfect for fall!

Orange bow tie, boys bow ties

I think this striped one is perfect any time of year

Striped bow tie for little bows, bow ties

All these bow ties and the neck ties are available in my Etsy shop HERE

The bow ties are $12.50 and the neck ties are $10.50

They will fit 2 year olds to 9 year olds

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0