Springtime Tablescape - The Style Sisters

Springtime Tablescape

By The Style Sisters - Monday, March 10, 2014

I am in need of spring..so I whipped together this tablescape last night for dinner.
Springtime tablescape, stylesisters, spring looks


I've had these white paper flowers hanging from my chandelier since Christmas...remember my sugar plum fairy tablescape? Yeah I've been lazy.
Springtime tablescapes, thestylesisters, spring looks
These photos don't show how green the goblets are but they are a nice pretty green. I used some colorful napkins set on the diagonal to create a runner and added in the raspberry placemats.
Springtime tablescape, spring, thestylesisters
These tall candles going down the middle are just the cheap ones from the dollar store mixed with tall silver candlesticks and 4 shorter silver votive candle holders.
I love mixing the raspberry color with different colors of green in my blue dining room...it really felt like spring.
Dinner was deeelish too! I took a package of pork loin from Walmart....the kind that comes two in a package and I seasoned each one differenty. One had Italian seasonings, olive oil and fresh squeezed lime juice rubbed all over it and the other one I basted it with chipolte sauce and grilled them both! Oh my...mouth watering goodness! Here are twoother pork recipes that I love. I also grilled some sliced zucchini and then I roasted red potatoes and yams in the oven.
For dessert I made two apple crostada's topped with ice cream..here is the recipe for that.
I forgot to take pictures of the food...I was too hungry! :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. You have a white, sweet and cool spring! I adored the hanging paper flowers in your chandelier; it looks like a white party! I love your blog and I love spring!

    Sebastian of
    Tropical Life Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and cheerful table! Those goblets are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is beautiful and the menu sounds amazing.
    I'll come back later to link to your Wed party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bright table screams Spring. So pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fresh, and I just love the white tissue balls! Looks like a party to me!! And recipes too! Thank you Karin!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0