I am being highlighted on Southern Guide To Life! - The Style Sisters

I am being highlighted on Southern Guide To Life!

By The Style Sisters - Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello all my blogging pals...I am so excited to tell you all that I have been highlighted on Southern Guide To Life blog. They wrote a beautiful article all about my Easter tablescape and my moms chocolates!
We used lots of bright colors when we put this tablescape together. My daughter...Madeline took the spectacular photos and all three of us styled the tablescape.
Easter centerpiece, Easter tablescape


Madeline also created the beautiful pink paper flowers that she created using this tutorial ....just cut the paper into smaller squares.
Easter tablescape, pink paper flowers
At each placesetting we wanted to create a little basket of goodies..so we used mini martini glasses and filled each glass with shredded paper and colorful dragee's (hard coated candy covered almonds) and we stuck in these "bunny ears" that my mom created....you can see lots of her fine chocolates here at Eat lotsa Chocolates or email her at info@eatlotsachocolates.com
Easter chocolate bunny ears, Easter candy,,Easter tablescape
Little boxes filled with chocolate goodies and tied with a little ribbon are displayed in these glass jars and placed on the table for each guest.
The deter piece is made of Easter a egg gift boxes (also available from my moms chocolate shop) multiple colored shredded grasses, and faux eggs surrounded underneath with paper flowers, glass bunnies and mini boxes filled with treats!,
Easter centerpiece, Easter tablescape
You can see more photos and read all about my tablescape over on


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love love love the centerpiece and the rooster!! Congrats for the highlight!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0