Fashion Friday- Scarves - The Style Sisters

Fashion Friday- Scarves

By The Style Sisters - Friday, March 07, 2014

In our family we love to wear scarves no matter our age! A little over a month ago my mom, sister, sister in-law and our daughters took our first girls trip to Newport Beach and we had the best time!!
This is my beautiful mother and one of my beautiful neice's.
My mom wears lime green beautifully and the scarf is perfect!
Fashion Friday scarves


My niece and my two daughters! All three of them are so fashionable and experts at wearing their scarves tied in fun ways.
Fashion Friday scarves, Newport Beach
I just love Madeline's yellow and white polka dotted scarf! It goes with everything!
Tiffany my beautiful sister.... looks like a movie star with her dark sunglasses, cool sweater and red scarf!
Newport Beach scarves fashion Friday
We rented some beach cruisers and took a ride on The Newport Penninsula...oh my gosh it was fabulous..riding around with the wind blowing in our hair.
Beach cruisers, fashion Friday
Sisterly love....I love this picture of my gorgeous girls!!
Here we all are on the Balboa ferry...the wind was really blowing our hair all over the place!
Aren't we so fashionable in our dark sunglasses ;)
We had dinner at one restaurant and dessert in another in Laguna Beach!
My youngest is the clown of our family if you couldn't already tell :) I just love this pastel scarf..it looks like a water color painting.
Maybe she is not the only clown hehehe
Have fun with your fashion and add a scarf or two to your wardrobe!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Fashion Friday, Scarves,
Fashion Friday scarves

Frugal Friday tatertotsandjello
 betweennapsontheporch
thededicatedhouse thepinjunkiejustusfour
 what-about findingfabulous tidymom prototypemama

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful family! I made an infinity scarf for myself this fall and liked it so much I made another and gave it to my sister-in-law for Christmas. Guess what her gift to me was--yep, an infinity scarf. It's very similar to your mom's lime green one only mine has a blue background. Stopping by via Wow Us Wed., Diana
    Adirondack Girl @ Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such delightful photos! It certainly looks like everyone had a terrific time! I have a ton of scarves and absolutely love wearing them. A scarf can take a plain t-shirt & jeans outfit to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0