Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday #104 - The Style Sisters

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday #104

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Welcome to Centerpiece Wednesday #104 I can't wait to see all your Christmas crafting, recipes, decorations! Link up whatever has been the centerpiece of your week in all your hustle and bustle of the holidays.

I have a thing for using old book pages and there were a couple of great ideas..like this one from Priscilla's it's a old book page tree topper..she made a few of them go check out her designs.

How about these super cute and easy Christmas trees made from sheets of music paper from Creating A Life

I love love love this sideboard transformation! It looks so cool! From Vera & Evelyn

And these adorable burlap and twine snowman from Recaptured Charm so dang cute!

Ok ladies let's share some great ideas for Christmas!

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the fun party. Hope you had a wonderful Tksgiving. Have a happy December.,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute centerpiece. Thanks for hosting this fab party. I am loving your features. We have one in common in fact. :-)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a delightful season for creating. Thank you for hosting Centerpiece Wednesday, I love having something to share. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting love those snowmen...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting your lovely party again this week. I'm so happy for all of the holiday decor. It makes this cold season so festive.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party! Have a happy week :) Summer greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including my little trees with your features this week!

    Jeanette
    Creating a Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature of my book page tree topper !
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Karin, I love all the book page stuff and your music paper tree! I can't wait to look around, I am still in the middle of decorating~Thanks so much for the party!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting hun, have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited you featured my buffet. Made my day! Thank you for hosting a lovely party. -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi lovely lady.
    Thanks so much for hosting your linky party for us today. Hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of those features. Thank you for hosting. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi style sisters, i found you from Vel of Life & Home 2102 and so glad i did because you have an awesomeness going on around here♥

    followed you on gfc! thanks for hosting this party! huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Karin, thanks so much for the invitation, sorry I'm late, just linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm new to your blog and the party. Thanks so much for hosting. Love your blog and all the great ideas!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for hosting. I love seeing all of the wonderful holiday ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for inviting me to link up with your party:-)

    I hope you are having a great week.

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for inviting me to your great party... Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0