Summertime Tablescape Roundup - The Style Sisters

Summertime Tablescape Roundup

By The Style Sisters - Friday, August 09, 2013

I was thinking about all the summer tablescapes I have put together in the past and thought I would share some of my favorites.

This is a table for two out by the pool..I love how the centerpiece turned out and the bright colored pink napkin and lime colored salad plate. See more HERE

This is my take on a nautical look using blue and white striped napkins and sea shells. See the rest of the tablescape Here
Another dinner for two by the pool! Using brown, taupe and black makes this a soothing beach tablescape appear elegant! More photos here
I love bright colors and this lime green, black and white tablescape is just fun!! Check it out here!

This is for the kids! Bright fun and flamingoes! So fun and cheap see it here.
I used bright orange, black and white and a beautiful floral centerpiece to pull this summer eating at its best all together..see more
Inspired by Laguna Beach..this is my Beachy tablescape complete with pretty sea shells. Watch my how to video here
Lime green and orange...see all the elements to this bright and sunny tablescape here
Hydrangea blossoms look so pretty placed in a wine goblet running down the center of the table and black and white toile salad plates with orange placemats really pack a pretty punch to any table...click here for more photos Now click Here to see this tablescape without the pop or orange and it totally changes the look
Do you have a favorite? Let me know which one you like the best!
Linking to
Karin :)

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these tables! I saw some amazing ideas there and they all do look like summer! I think my favorite was the one with the blue ticking napkins - so makes me want to head to the beach (which I am doing next week - lol!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful tables you have set here. My favorite is the last one with the hydrangeas and toile. My two loves of many things I adore! Thanks for sharing.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table decorations...Dianntha

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0