Centerpiece Wednesday #87 and SOMETHING NEW!! - The Style Sisters

Centerpiece Wednesday #87 and SOMETHING NEW!!

By The Style Sisters - Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Welcome Welcome everyone to Centerpiece Wednesday where everyone can share what has been the centerpiece of their week. I love to see every week new and exciting things that each of you have been working on...it inspires me to want to try to do new things, new recipes, DIY projects, and of course seeing some of your lovely tablescapes with lots of pretty details. 
Next week I am going to start a fun new weekly post starring many of you! 
On Mondays I am going to have guest posters share
 "Dining Tid Bits" 
with all of us.
Anything to do with dining rooms...maybe its the way you decorated it, or maybe you would like to share a beautiful tablescape, or memories of sitting at the table as a child with old photos or tell us why do you feel it is important to gather your families around the dinner table. I think it will be fun to see what you all can come up with. If you are interested in participating please email me at admin@thestylesisters.net with your little "Dining tid bit" and photos if you can and I will highlight you as my guest blogger with links back to your blog. 
Now lets look at some of my favorites from last week
Kaydee Willow shows a really unique window treatment using this rod iron piece she found


I love this Summer Centerpiece from Simply Suzanne...blue and yellow so fresh and alive!

Take a look at this adorable lady bug tablescape!! Oh my gosh could this get any cuter?!! Around the House

And doesn't this sound irrisistable Orange creamcicle cake!! Brings back memories as a kid in summer!
Orange Creamcicle Poke Cake
Ok you know the drill Link on up and show off what you have been up to. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Style Sisters!
    I am so happy and excited to see that you featured my Summer Inspirations photo and link on your Centerpiece Wednesday!
    Thank you so much!!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladies!
    Thanks so much for hosting, so glad to join in the fun!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful evening.

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
    http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful features! Thanks so much for hosting...glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful features...that poke cake...oh my! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the invite to your party and hosting !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful features! I adore the lady bug tablescape! Thanks for having me this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, I love love love that ladybug table and the cheery yellow and blue centerpiece, and I am going to have to make that creamsicle cake very soon!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Style Sisters! What a lovely party and such fabulous inspiration here. Loving all of the entries. What a what fun it will be seeing the guest poster's ideas too.

    Oh my...I'm drooling over the creamsicle cake. Definitely on my to make list.

    I'm your newest follower and am looking forward to seeing what you create and inspire us with next.

    Cheers!
    Jennifer @ Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink
    http://www.thimblesbobbinspaperandink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun party! Thanks so much for the invite. Happy new GFC follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invite, I linked up for the first time :) Now I am going to check out all the fun things linked up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful features as always:-) Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite. I now follow you and I put your link back under WED Parties. THanks Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting us and the invite! What a great party you have here! www.citrusandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting me know about your awesome party!!!! new follower here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These features are so beautiful!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog and for inviting me to your link party!

    Made By Meech

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new "tid bits" postings sound fun. Great features today. thanks so much for hosting. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the invite to the party ladies! :) It looks like tons of fun! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing the lovely features,happily joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

google.com, pub-6147156586187059, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0